[NFBCS] Good iPhone apps for to-do lists?

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Feb 16 02:40:05 UTC 2023

Hello,

Check out the Microsoft To Do app. I use it every day. Here is a podcast
I've done for AppleVis about it:

https://www.applevis.com/podcasts/get-organized-your-daily-chores-using-microsoft-do-ios

www.applevis.com

Get Organized with your Daily Chores Using the Microsoft To-Do for iOS |
AppleVis <#>

In this podcast, Humberto Avila takes us through Microsoft To-Do, which
is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your
day. Whether it's for work, school or home, To-Do will help you increase
your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines
intelligent technology and beautiful design to empower you to create a
simple daily workflow. Organize your day with To-Do's smart Suggestions
and complete the most important tasks or chores you need to get done,
every day.

🔗