[NFBCS] Science and Engineering Mentorship Program

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 02:47:45 UTC 2023

Contact the “Access Engineering” program at the DO-IT program at the University of Washington.

DO-IT administers the Access Computing program now, but have had grants that supported the Access Engineering and Access STEM programs.

My Doctorate is dual in Economics and Systems Engineering and I have undergraduate Engineering degrees in Textile and Industrial Engineering.