[NFBCS] Image in email

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:29:04 UTC 2023

Yet another way, while you’re in the message list.  Press “Tab” about 3 times till you hear “Sort, Arrange or Filter Messages Button”.  Press Space or Enter to activate the button and you’re in a vertical menu.  Arrow down through the filters like All, Unread, and the sorting like Date, From, etc.  When you press Enter you’re back in the message list.

Note, the “Sort Button” that is immediately after the Sort Arrange or Filter button when pressed just changes the Ascending / Descending sort of whatever you have active.

Also note, in those tab presses you’ll cross over a set of buttons.  These buttons vary by Outlook subscription.  You may have Focused and Other inboxes, or you may have All and Unread filtered inboxes that apply filters.

Best,

CV