[NFBCS] Image in email

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:19:34 UTC 2023

Hello everyone:

I guess I'm going to have to apologize and eat my words here.

I went back to a very old email that I had saved from a couple of years ago.
A copy of that email is attached here as a .msg file. Guess what. The
graphics for the menu are not detected by JAWS in the original body no
matter what graphics setting you may have. I have now opened up a case with
Vispero on this. We are looking at a highly vexing issue about which I am
honestly surprised that no one at Vispero has worked on this at all.

Using NVDA, you do hear that there is an unlabeled graphic in the body of
the email message. Why JAWS does not do this without a bunch of extra work
is beyond me.

Apologies.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong