[NFBCS] how can I view the space available on my hard drive with a braille display.

Steve Shelton stevesheltonokc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:19:33 UTC 2023

I'm not familiar with the Disk Management Console  so I  can't replicate
this on my system. I know that you must have the JAWS cursor active in some
Window dialogs in order to scroll through the information with speech and
braille. You might try pressing the JAWS cursor function and then scroll
with your braille display.

You can also use the Jaws history command after the information has been
read by Jaws. Press Insert + spacebar H to activate this command. This shows
you recently spoken text in a JAWS virtual window that should be accessible
with your braille display.

I looked at my  hard drive using Windows Explorer and the Capacity/Free
Space values are followed by GB. My disk has a capacity of 474 GB and Free
Space of 330GB so you are probably getting the correct values on your system

Hope this helps!

Steve