[NFBCS] Drupal

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Thu Jan 19 02:20:38 UTC 2023

Steve,

It depends on what the end goal and design pattern you are using on your site

I tried to go see what your site looks like now, but I am getting an error message from my ISP (Verizon) – “This site has been identified as potentially malicious. It may use malware to harm your device or put your sensitive information at risk.”

So since I cannot view it myself I will provide this counsel.

Option 1 is If you create a basic page for each member, then from one page (the one that is a list of board of directors) you place the board members name and use that name to hyperlink to the individual’s page.

The second option is edit the board of director’s page and using headings for each of the board members, list the board member info below the name.

Again depends on the design pattern for the site and how much individual information you have for each board member.

I hope that was helpful. If not you can always reach me off list and we can discuss further.

Graham Mehl

blind at trailstone.com

NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Board Member

NFB of Maryland Website and Technology Committee, Member

LCB graduate, 2016