[NFBCS] blind tips and tricks site

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jan 23 13:49:58 UTC 2023

Hello:

Some time ago, we all talked about building a huge repo. I took the idea
and said I'd get it done. I'm sorry it took so long, I've been pretty
drained with work and everything, but it's finally moving.

I purchased the domain, and started working out github pages. i will
keep working on this, but I also wanted to see if there are any
volunteers to help run this. This would basically mean that we all
decide on various questions/issues that come up, and that you would be a
contributor to the Github repository, so that you could accept pull
requests.

If you're interested, please let me know here. I'd like to get the
basics of the site set, then set up some kind of call so that we can all
agree on guidelines, contributions, etc. Does this sound fair? Does
anyone else have advice or feedback to the direction of this project?

Thanks,