[NFBCS] Groups.IO

Jim Denham jdenham at wcblind.org
Mon Jan 30 17:10:42 UTC 2023

Steve:

I manage several groups on Groups.IO. When you log into this service, make sure your window is maximized, otherwise you may miss some of the options. The option to set your group is as an announce only list is in the settings. After you login and select your group, choose admin and then settings. The option you want is under spam control.
Hope this helps.
Jim