[NFBCS] creating or reviewing a PowerPoint presentation

John Miller johnmillerphd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:31:52 UTC 2023

Hello,

I found the book The Power of PowerPoint by Judy Dixon from National Braille Press quite helpful.

Using what I learned from that book, PowerPoint from Office 365, and Jaws 2023, I created the attached PowerPoint presentation.

On the last slide you can view a table listing the first twelve entries of the Fibonacci sequence.

These are all the entries that are less than one hundred.

I wanted to create some kind of table whose content was a little bit interesting.

What has your experience been using Jaws and PowerPoint?

Best Regards,

John