[NFBCS] Mac Productivity Comparable to Windows

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 13:14:54 UTC 2023

Hi,
I do not currently own a m series chip based mac, but I use Vmware for my
virtualization engine.
I run windows inside a mac all the time.
If you want to be able to switch to more than one os at the drop of a dime
back and forth as I do during my work day depending on what I'm doing at any
given moment than Vmware or Parallels might be an option for you.
You can get most of what you want with having two different machines with a
single Bluetooth keyboard though.
For me I use Windows, Mac, and Linux all at the same time so the Vmware
approach is best for me.
If I had to let one Platform go I could let the Mac go and be fine with just
Windows and Linux, but I haven't had to do that as of yet.

Tom