[NFBCS] Test

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:55:40 UTC 2023

Your message got through.  I learned SQL long ago when I could see.

Today I just do google searches.

Code camp has this lookup:

https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/basic-sql-commands/

www3 schools

https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_quickref.asp

The only other thing you need is a sql server to practice on.

If you use Docker I have a repo Postgresql in a minute

https://github.com/lewislwood/postgresql-persistent-connect

If you do not use Docker you can install mariadb or mysql.

Along with adminer.

Postgres supports JSON queries as well. This is somewhat similar to
collection style of data storage.

Thus Postgresql is allowing dynamic JSON in their SQL queries, this is
relatively new only a few years. Now mysql also may support this type of
content.

You must have a database in order to practice and play around.

msAccess is also a viable tool as well.  They offer a drag drop interface,
not sure about accessibility for blind, since I was able to see 10 years ago
when I played with it a lot for a client of mine.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>