[NFBCS] Accessible RPA

Ryan Stevens rysteve at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 11:50:55 UTC 2023

Hi, Kevin,

I appreciate the feedback, but what I need is RPA products that blind people have been working with that are accessible enough to create the necessary tasks. I want to be able to go to my manager and project manager, who are reaching out to different companies and say that a, b and c are good bets.

Thanks,

   Ryan