[NFBCS] Lace shawl

Derrick Day brlkid at outlook.com
Fri Jul 28 13:26:51 UTC 2023

I can promise you I’ve never knitted or crocheted anything with yarn in my entire life. That would cramp my fingers after the third go through. I’m just thinking about the mechanics though, what if you got something like a rubber sleeve or maybe even had somebody 3-D print you a tube with an inner diameter of the small needle and an outer diameter of either the larger needle or even something thicker than that. It might save your hands and make things a little easier for you to deal with while also giving you the effect of the small needle and small thread.
Another option is to wrap the small needle with medical tape, grip tape, or even duck tape  Two layers of that will almost double the thickness of the needle handle as well.

Thanks so much,
Derrick CDay