[NFBCS] Click Sounds on Chrome

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 03:22:31 UTC 2023

Hello,

On my older computer I have a Chrome extension called Sound on Click that
clicks when a new page is loaded. The sound of a silent page load drives me
nuts, but alas, this extension has been discontinued. I have no idea how
it's still running on my older machine. I tried running Chrome in developer
mode, but this did not make this now defunct extension appear when syncing
my two Chrome installations. Is anyone aware of another extension that might
do the job? Or, does anyone know if it's still possible on Windows 11 to
impose this setting using sounds in Control Panel? I'm not anywhere near the
newer machine to check this for myself, but would appreciate any general
feedback folks might be able to offer.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

--