[NFBCS] Blind friendly online training courses

Derrick Day brlkid at outlook.com
Mon Jul 31 14:29:54 UTC 2023

At my high school, they have a course where you can obtain your CompTIA and Cisco  certifications. Through that class, I took the entire Cisco CCNA training program and it’s completely accessible. I know they have some python and other programming language courses, however they’re more targeted towards cyber security as opposed to programming. Let me know if that’s helpful and I’ll keep my eyes and ears peeled for anything else

Thanks so much,
Derrick CDay