[NFBCS] Jaws and Outlook

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Fri Jun 2 01:57:24 UTC 2023

Hello,

I also have narrator start at the login screen, and have JAWS start once the login screen has been passed. JAWS has this option by:

When the computer is fully logged-in:
Hit insert + j,
JAWS  Context Menu ‑

Options sub menu‑

Basics...

Basic Settings  dialog ‑

Tutor Messages Announce custom messages only  radio button ‑ checked‑
tab

Access Key Speak all  radio button ‑ checked‑
tab

Automatically Start JAWS...  Button ‑
Hit enter and select start JAWS after login.

Regards
Louis Maher