[NFBCS] Mastodon accessibility problems

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:43:08 UTC 2023

What do you mean the right client? Also, I'm not sure I'm interested in speaking to an administrator who puts other protected classes in their rules but not ablism, and who mentions accessibility while creating a high barrier of entry for disabled people. They can't even provide an audio one, even though that would not be accessible to deaf blind people. It could at least be accessible to more people. I bet they ban disabled people from accessing their server more often then they get rid of robots.

Sabra Ewing