[NFBCS] Downloads Folder

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Jun 12 13:09:48 UTC 2023

I think that's standard behavior. I've seen it for years in Windows 10 and still do. It happens because
Windows divides that list into vertical sections, with those headings indicating how long ago a download
came in.

If you mean that one heading is repeating on every arrow that moves within its section of the list, though,
that would probably be a bug.

Apologies if I'm saying a lot you already know; I see your title but don't know you well.