[NFBCS] 2022 Annual Meeting Minutes For The Science and Engineering Division Of The NFB

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 18 11:19:55 UTC 2023

Folks,

Here are the 2022 annual meeting minutes for the Science and Engineering Division of the NFB. Please let me know if you have any additions or corrections.

Because we are distributing the minutes electronically, the membership will be asked to approve the minutes without reading them in the meeting.

To become a registered member of the Science and Engineering division of the NFB visit "http://www.nfb.org/divisiondues".

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838