[NFBCS] Virtual mailbox accessibility

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Jun 23 21:01:57 UTC 2023

I use a service called physicaladdress.com they will scan your envelope as they arrive for free and I can read it on my iPhone with voiceover.

They will  scan the contents for a fee, with a few free per month.  The scans are images, but again I can read them on my iPhone. I use this for my personal mail.

I would say that searchable PDF is very likely accessible PDF. If it were me, I would give them a shot first.

Hope that helps,

Jim

Written while on the move,,