[NFBCS] Accessible Project Management Systems

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 04:22:14 UTC 2023

Hello,

I hope someone can help me find an accessible project management system. I
need something that can maintain client profiles, cross reference these to
specific service codes, track reports, and generate invoices. I know this
sounds like a lot, but doing a Google search, I'm finding a wealth of
competing options that can do this and a lot more. Collaboration with others
would be a plus but not necessary. It's enough to keep my workflow
streamlined for now. The challenge is finding the time to test the various
options out there. That's where you come in. Hopefully someone is using a
system you can recommend that is reasonably priced and works reasonably well
with screen readers.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

--