[NFBCS] Anyone Else Noticing JAWS Not Respecting Per Page Settings

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Wed Jun 28 18:06:58 UTC 2023

            In the Quick Settings for JAWS when using a web browser, there
is a section for page specific settings. I have not tried this in Chrome,
but, in Firefox, JAWS seems to be ignoring these settings. For example, I
turned off inline frames to get rid of ads on a page, but the setting did
not have any affect until I changed the setting for all pages rather than
just the current page. Has anyone else noticed this? I have the latest
versions of both JAWS and Firefox. Using Windows 10 64 bit.

Nicole