[NFBCS] Accessibility of CompTia and Cyber Security Courses and Certifications

Krista Pennell kitty1488 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:32:41 UTC 2023

Hi, Coursera's iOS and Android apps are accessible. However, it largely depends on the course you're taking. for example, many courses require you to do assignments which ask you to take screenshots of your work, upload them, and grade those of your peers. That's going to be a problem, if you can't see those screenshots. So be aware of that. This is a big thing in a lot of computer related courses on there, I've bounced off of it a couple times.
Krista
Sent from my iPhone