[NFBCS] Canute

Wes Majerus wmajerus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:53:25 UTC 2023

Hi:

We have one here at our Library for the blind. When I looked at it in 2021 or so, it was much the same as you describe. It's Braille feels great, but it is kind of loud and the refresh rate is slow. It would be good for reading something straight through, but if you're doing a lot of scrolling, it could get annoying

Wes

Sent from my iPhone