[NFBCS] Canute

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 2 17:05:19 UTC 2023

Hello:

     The braille on the Canute is good. The presentation is double spaced,
that is there is a blank between the lines like in books for beginning
readers. I can't imagine doing much tactile graphics with a Canute. The
Canute needs to be plugged in to household current. When the Canute
refreshes, it sounds like an old fashioned mechanical calculator. I suggest
try before you buy.

Regards,

Robert