[NFBCS] Free Braillers

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:02:36 UTC 2023

Last year I came across these Perkins braillers.  All 5 have some issue or
other.

I thought I could possibly analyze them and maybe get 3-4 working.  I just
do not have the time or expertise in braillers to make this happen.

Only one works, but I had to remove the hood to get it to feed the paper
perfectly.

1 has a character advance problem, everything works.

Other 3 lockup total, and 1 has won't let you load paper.

If you want just a dyno label brailler, I think 4 of them will work perfect
for that.  Simply pu8rchase a dyno lablel holder for Perkins.  I hot mine
from Maxi-aids. Works great.

Just pay for shipping please.  They are metal and mostly heavy.

I just cannot bear the though of trashing them or metal recycling them.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>