[NFBCS] Accessibility of Merlin Bird ID App

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:10:12 UTC 2023

Hi Nancy,
Thanks so much for your reply and for looking at the app.
The primary issue I had with it was that there was a week where we could track the birds we saw and heard, and I kept getting the Latin names for them as opposed to the common names. It's really easy to Google a Latin name to find the common name, but then when I tried reporting seeing a bird, it transpired that I accidentally clicked on another bird instead and got a message about it being a rare bird in the area!
I'll explore it some more, and glad it looks accessible to you.
Vejas