[NFBCS] Webform

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 10:08:58 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Hope someone will be able to assist me! Using Drupal, JAWS 2022, Windows 11
and Chrome.

I have created a form for our 2023 NFB of SC Scholarship class to apply for
a Scholarship. Maybe I missed it, but is their a way a person can upload
files such as their transcripts using the form for our Scholarship
Chairperson to receive them?

Thanks for your assistance!

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division