[NFBCS] Voice-Over and Triple Click on iPhone 14

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:26:30 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,
I recently switched from having an iPhone 8 to a 14, which does not have the home button.
Earlier today, I turned off Voice-Over by triple-clicking the lock button. It turned off, but would not turn on again with the triple click when I tried it again. Voice-Over also would not automatically start up when the phone was rebooted, as it usually would. I ended up having to ask for sighted assistance turning it back on.
Does anyone know what setting I should have to ensure that triple-click can succesfully be used to turn Voice-Over both off and on?
Thank you,
Vejas