[NFBCS] Forgot about Hidden Files/Folders was RE: AccessiBeGone for Firefox: Take It for a Test Drive

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Sun May 14 20:45:58 UTC 2023

            No, the other thread about AccessiBe does not have anything to
do with me updating this one. Someone from another list pinged me about
this.

            I forgot that, if you have not changed your folder view settings
in Windows Explorer, the AppData folder will not be listed in the user
directory. To fix this, either press ALT D when in the user directory and
append "\AppData" to what is already there (it not being listed does not
prevent you from getting to it if you know the path) or open the Folder View
dialog, go to the "View" tab, and change it to "Show hidden files, folders,
and drives".

            Please let me know if you have trouble with finding the AppData
folder or using the extension.

Nicole