[NFBCS] Websites with search

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Wed May 24 16:44:44 UTC 2023

            Sometimes, they keep it, but, instead of just having the search
box on the page, you have to press a button or visit a particular link.
Also, to add insult to injury, some websites use "/" as the text for the
search link, and JAWS may not read that. If you do find a search link that
is labeled with just "/", you can use the JAWS utilities to relabel it.