[NFBCS] amazon app store nightamres

startrekcafe at gmail.com startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 04:21:07 UTC 2023

Hi. Think my system is crorrupted. And now did have a widnwos sub system and
amazon app store working fine up until October 15, when using an app called
nw publisher kicked me out and the windows android screen reader did not
load. So, have everything backed up. Have tried to install and also tried
using revo uninstaller but does not pick up the wpa or modern apps only
desltop apps. So is there a tool to complete rid my self of leftover
components. And cannot use the windows version of nw publisher as  is
terrible. Have a blind shell phone and could be waiting 12 months for this
app to be  one of jehovahs witness and our congregation has gone away from
drop box and lightbox and so using the app nw publisher. Now tried
sideloading apps using the wsa tool but kept not responding  tried 10 or 12
or more times to do this. So do I need to do a windwos reset and will this
fix the issue. Have everything backed up on a external drive. This is the
only apps that are giving me greif, ama amazon app store windows sub system
for android and nw publisher. Need to use this app, as able to then see
meetings, and if I have any assignments. Instead of having to ask my mum as
she has a Samsung phone. So what to do in mysituation. Will this fix this,
have given feedback tomicrosoft. If there any other tools that then can get
rid of any left over files for the app store and wsa let me know. Have tried
googling and system restore on my hp pavilion only back to November 3. And
no further back. So stuck there. Using a hp pavilion with a amd 5700 8 or 9
or 10th generation processor, 16 gb ram, 1 tb ssd and got about 400 or 450
gb free, 15 .6 inch screen. Running windows 11 pro 64 bit 23 h 2, got jaws
2024, nvda 2023.3 and windows narrator. Any help.

Frustrated. I have tried googling and then trying to install, then reinstall
and looked at a lot of settings for windows. What do I need to look for or
is a windows reset will then launch the amazon apps store. Is there an off
line installer for the amazon apps store. Got  Microsoft store.

Marvin.the ..developed.accessibility