[NFBCS] IPEVO Visualizer & Ubuntu Linux 23.10

Mike Gorse mike at straddlethebox.org
Fri Nov 17 03:07:59 UTC 2023

I don't really have an answer for you, but your version of Ubuntu likely
ships a newer version of opencv than the one that your package is
expecting. I don't use Ubuntu or Debian, but I'm guessing apt has an
option to force the installation of a package. Running it with the newer
version of opencv might work, or it might not. Otherwise you might need to
build an older version from source.

It's really the sort of problem that tools like flatpak were designed to
solve, but that doesn't help you right now.