[NFBCS] Portable JAWS

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sun Nov 19 23:36:09 UTC 2023

I don’t think it was over the case that you could move jaws from machine the machine that way. You could move the license from machine to machine on a portable drive. But you still had to install the software and every box.

Having said that, I’m not sure if the store thing.

Hope that helps,

Jim

Written while on the move