[NFBCS] Preparing to Purchase New Computer

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 20:08:19 UTC 2023

Hello:

I don't know if SD card slots are being phased out but blindness technology still uses them. I am glad to have an SD slot.

You can back everything on your computer up to oneDrive and restore it on the new computer, incl-ding the file structure. If your favorites are in a special directory, that can also be transfered into that directory on the new system. Make sure you have enough space on the one-drive. You can always use files from there on the new computer if there isn't space for everything. O

Nancy Coffman
Nancy Coffman