[NFBCS] Preparing to Purchase New Computer

charleseblack126 at gmail.com charleseblack126 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 00:49:32 UTC 2023

Afternoon:

You absolutely can, but, you either need internet access at:

https://software.vfo.digital/JAWS/2024/2024.2310.70.400/29169BA7-CF61-4F21-9
EF0-2EF1B1DE4ED5/J2024.2310.70.400-any.exe

or, download a stand alone version at:

https://software.vfo.digital/JAWS/2024/2024.2310.70.400/29169BA7-CF61-4F21-9
EF0-2EF1B1DE4ED5/J2024.2310.70.400-Offline-x64.exe

The catch is that the stand alone version is downloaded with all languages
and necessary files to install from a USB.  This version may not get some
features automatically so be aware. Enjoy.

Charles E. Black, MS.
(803) 463-0040