[NFBCS] JAWS Keeps Locking Up with Spellcheck before Send in Outlook

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Wed Nov 29 20:50:52 UTC 2023

            I have Outlook 2019 on Windows 10 64 bit with the latest version
of JAWS. I have Outlook set to spellcheck before sending. Sometimes, it
works fine, but, more and more often, if there is a spelling error, JAWS
stops talking when in the window with the spellchecking-going to the desktop
or somewhere else restores speech. Repeatedly pressing escape to exit the
spellchecker fixes the problem, but I then often have to run spellchecker
before pressing send rather than letting run after pressing send. Has anyone
else experienced this?

Nicole and JAWS the misbehaving shark