[NFBCS] Windows 11 transition

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Fri Oct 20 21:34:34 UTC 2023

I didn't notice any major differences or had any trouble with a screen reader. I still use Windows 10 at the office and Windows 11 at home, and I go back and forth between them all of the time with no problem. Others have pointed out issues in Windows 11, so I'm sure they'll weigh in so you can get a balanced view.

One thing I do like is that you get some pretty nice voices to use with Narrator in Windows 11. Hopefully these will become available with NVDA and JAWS soon.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷
Chaltain at Outlook, USA