[NFBCS] Help with JAWS Scripting

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 13:53:11 UTC 2023

Good morning Doug and Allison. Period. Allison, I am not a scripture so unfortunately, cannot help you with your questions. Doug, if you expand the CC Field of Allison‘s original message, you can get her email address from there, for the sake of convenience, I will put it here so you guys can connect.Allisonrsmith20 at gmail.com Allison, best of luck, figuring out the software, I would think that scripting it would be beneficial to others in addition to yourself given its function. Regards, Ed
Sent from my iPhone