[NFBCS] IOS 17 rolling out tomorrow

Sean McMahon sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 01:55:16 UTC 2023

OK feel free to insert flack below my message. I know some of you were going to, but I think the fan boys and all of us kind of gave Appell a pass when they put VoiceOver and all their products we were so amazed that we got something that was accessible out of the box that we didn’t keep pushing them to go further I wish someday they would have a substantive presence at our conventions. Maybe that would help and they would actually get in front of users who use the technology.
I don’t know coding in the Apple world but some of you who are developers can probably answer this question. Are there guides on how to create accessible applications on Apple products because I feel a big problem is many applications are just not accessible.