[NFBCS] I am thinking about changing my virtual windows virtual machine software?

mmines1 maurice at mmines.org
Tue Apr 30 22:18:27 UTC 2024

Good afternoon everyone, I am currently using parallels Desktop per addition for the Mac. I am considering going back to vmware Fusion Mac. Are there advantages to going back using fusion? I am currently using a silicon based Mac. When I upgraded from an Intel Face mask to the silicon based Mac the research that I did that parallels was the only Windows virtualization software approved by Microsoft. I have noticed that there some serial port issues. There are also some accessibility issues, but I've been able to work around them for the most part. Does it make sense to switch or is it it possible to just leave things the way they are now. Does anyone else on this list use this kind of set up? Just to be clear when I'm in my windows virtual machine I use jaws, as well as the free screen reader I use Jaws about 90% of the time when I'm using my virtual windows. My largest frustration is Microsoft teams I hate it! Is there anything I can do to avoid this application from popping up quite often? Here's hoping that this email finds everyone on list well.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.

PS one just be aware that I have dictated the text of this email to the computer using Apple dictation, two for the sake of clarity I do use brilliant BI 40 X display. When I am in windows I use dragon Version 16 or dictation. I just wanted to make sure everyone had a complete Picture set up.