[NFBCS] Looking for some advice on how to properly retire a Windows laptop?

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 23:38:23 UTC 2024

No, it can't be changed without breaking
something else. It is the way your mail program
handles things. We had to make changes to list
settings, so places like Yahoo.com would accept
our email and not think it is spam. Unfortunately
some mail programs then do not display everything we are used to.

Sorry.

Dave

Dave