[NFBCS] Website Hosting

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Aug 21 17:15:05 UTC 2024

I've been quite happy with Cloudflare Pages. It's mostly only for static
sites, and it's particularly great if you use git, as deploying a new
version of your site is as simple as pushing to a particular branch.

You can technically have some server-side logic, but you have to write it
in TypeScript/JavaScript. Things like PHP or Python are not supported. But
if you can live with those limitations, it's very fast and very cheap!