[NFBCS] Help, Windows 11 Is Combining My Taskbar Icons, and I Cannot Figure Out How to Fix It

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:56:41 UTC 2024

Nicole:

I suggest the Disability Answer Desk.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

From: NFBCS <nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nicole Torcolini via
NFBCS
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2024 1:34 PM
To: 'NFB in Computer Science Mailing List' <nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nicole Torcolini <torcolini at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBCS] Help, Windows 11 Is Combining My Taskbar Icons, and I
Cannot Figure Out How to Fix It

            My work laptop is Windows 11. It suddenly decided that, rather
than having an icon for each window, it would combine the taskbar icons by
program. I already tried the taskbar settings, and they are set to never
combine; I even tried setting to always, closing the settings, then
reopening the settings and putting it back to never, but no luck. Has anyone
ever experienced this, and, if so, how do I fix it?

Nicole