[NFBCS] Accessible Ad Blocker/antivirus

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Feb 8 02:25:34 UTC 2024

Defender does pretty well. In most cases, you should not need more than t.
The most important thing you can do is to practice good habits as far as
what you download and what you click on.

As for an adblock, what you want for that is the totally free and highly
regarded UBlock Origin. That's the letter u, not the word you. UBlock is
all one word. They have it for Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, and probably
others.

Good luck.

Aaron