[NFBCS] JAWS and Protected View

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 18:15:03 UTC 2024

Did I say Windows K? Sorry, yes, I meant CTRL Windows K. Strangely enough, I
also can't use JAWS key Z to virtualize the screen in Word to navigate with
shortcuts. It's a bizarre behavior linked to this latest development in my
Word app. I submitted a support ticket with FS, but I fear they're going to
turn the finger on Office as the reason for the strange behavior.

Joe

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission

https://joeorozco.com/services/