[NFBCS] Problem with Firefox

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:36:59 UTC 2024

Hello:

It would be useful to do a JAWS repair if you haven't done this already.
Even if this doesn't fix the problem, it will tell you where to go next.

I can't see a popup blocker being the source of the problem when going to
the main page of the site.

Visually, do you know if page content appears on the screen?

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong