[NFBCS] introduction

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 19:19:54 UTC 2024

Welcome to the list, Lucas! I'm also a Californian (finishing up my
undergrad at Stanford) and a researcher (HCI, accessibility, and haptics).
Have you considered attending the NFB of California's upcoming state
convention from March 14 - 17 in Sacramento? I can forward you more
information about it off list if interested.

Either way, feel free to reach out anytime.

Cheers,
Gene