[NFBCS] The Accessibility of Canvas with JAWS?

Yassir Bohorquez yassirbohorquez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 21:42:08 UTC 2024

Canvas itself is very accessible. You would use it like any normal website. The main thing that may not be accessible will be external tools that you might access through the canvas site. Tools, like pearson products, or cengage, which you might access through canvas to log in to the tool, may not be accessible. This is not because of canvas but because the tool itself is not accessible. Math objects on canvas may pose a challenge. Overall, canvas is an easy website to use, and I think it's very accessible as a totally blind user.