[NFBCS] The Accessibility of Canvas with JAWS?

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Wed Feb 28 22:45:35 UTC 2024

You may find that Canvas works better if you use Google Chrome, rather than Edge on Windows with JAWS.

- Brad -

On Feb 28, 2024, at 15:23, Jim Portillo via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good afternoon,

In about a month, I will need to start taking a course that uses the Canvas platform. In the past, I’ve heard that the platform was not very accessible with JAWS. Is this true? If it is accessible, what do I need to know to effectively use it?
Does Canvas also have breakout rooms, or is that only with Zoom?
Anyway, I thought I’d ask prior to starting anything so that I could be properly prepared.
Thanks.
Jim

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/wbsjr%40swbell.net